Home Training & Education  Placement & Immigration Hospitals &Sponsors  Apply FAQ's About us Contact 










Nurses to 


           United Kingdom



To work in the UK you need to be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)  and you may be required to the IELTS. You will enter the UK on a student Visa and  after adaptation course you will get work permit and will be eligible for permanent residency after 4 years. CPEUSAI and its partners will assist you with your NMC registration and placement with the NHS for a hospital in the UK.

Employment Benefits:

. Supervised placement,

. Salary during supervised practice will be 6000 to 9000 pounds  or US$10000 to US$11000per year

. Salary after supervised practice is between $16,000 to $21,000 per year

We are looking for nurses who have over 18 months of recent work experience it the following areas: CCU, ICU, NICU, Neuroscience, Care of the elderly Oncology and palliative care, Surgical including general surgery, day anesthetics and recovery skill. General Medicine particular respiratory chest, cardiac, and diabetes, Psychiatry.

Nurse adaptation Course:

Nurses holding a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) decision letter can apply foot the adaptation course where in they would be able to get a visa for the same.

The adaptation course is a training wherein a nurse would be able to get her PIN number she would be able to work in the UK as a Registered Nurse (RN). During this training they would get a stipend /salary for which they would be able to sustain themselves. This training would be conducted by hospital/nursing home approved by the NMC. This is an easier approach for a nurse to the UK and work as a RN.

Information & Services we offer:

Registration with the NMC . Supervisor placement in the UK, Orientation about living working in the UK .Visa assistance .Higher education in the UK.

Documents required for HSMP ( Highly Skilled Migrant  program) submission:

This program is for individual who can afford to migrate in the UK. We will do Immigrant visa. The qualifications depending on the professions/experiences, age, spouse degree, salary and exceptional achievements recognized by the community.

1. Highest educational certificate Original

2. Degree certificate of spouse

3. Reference from Employer on company letterhead in original stating employment history.

4. IT returns being the latest to be submitted.

5. Bank statement for the last 12 months in original

6. Latest CV to be printed on good quality paper.

7. Original documents showing ownership of assets in country you live

8. Passport size photographs -2

9. Marriage certificate with support documents

10. Passport copies of applicants spouse and, if you wish to take your children(s) (below 18 years) please submit their passport copies as well.

11. Original salary slips for past 12 months

12. Telephone bill original

13. Gas bill / passbook original

14. Insurance policy covering letter original

15. Credit Card statement

Apply Online


Copyright 2005 All Rights Reserved - cpeusai  
setstats 1 1 1