To work in the UK you need to be
registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and you may be required to
the IELTS. You will enter the UK on a student Visa and after
adaptation course you will get work permit and will be eligible for permanent residency after 4 years.
and its partners will assist you with your NMC registration and placement
with the NHS for a hospital in the UK.
. Supervised placement,
. Salary during supervised
practice will be 6000 to 9000 pounds or US$10000 to US$11000per year
. Salary after supervised
practice is between $16,000 to $21,000 per year
We are looking for nurses who have
over 18 months of recent work experience it the following areas: CCU,
ICU, NICU, Neuroscience, Care of the elderly Oncology and palliative
care, Surgical including general surgery, day anesthetics and recovery
skill. General Medicine particular respiratory chest, cardiac, and
Nurses holding a
valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) decision letter can apply foot
the adaptation course where in they would be able to get a visa for the
The adaptation course is a
training wherein a nurse would be able to get her PIN number she would be
able to work in the UK as a Registered Nurse (RN). During this training
they would get a stipend /salary for which they would be able to sustain
themselves. This training would be conducted by hospital/nursing home
approved by the NMC. This is an easier approach for a nurse to the UK and
work as a RN.
& Services we offer:
the NMC . Supervisor placement in the UK, Orientation about living
working in the UK .Visa assistance .Higher education in the UK.
Documents required for HSMP (
Highly Skilled Migrant program) submission:
This program is for individual who can afford to migrate in the
UK. We will do Immigrant visa. The qualifications depending on the
professions/experiences, age, spouse degree, salary and exceptional achievements
recognized by the community.
1. Highest educational certificate Original
2. Degree certificate of spouse
3. Reference from Employer on company letterhead
in original stating employment history.
4. IT returns being the latest to be submitted.
5. Bank statement for the last 12 months in
6. Latest CV to be printed on good quality paper.
7. Original documents showing ownership of assets
in country you live
8. Passport size photographs -2
9. Marriage certificate with support documents
10. Passport copies of applicants spouse and, if
you wish to take your children(s) (below 18 years) please submit their
passport copies as well.
11. Original salary slips for past 12 months
12. Telephone bill original
13. Gas bill / passbook original
14. Insurance policy covering letter original
15. Credit Card statement